The youth education center Kurt Löwenstein is located at Freienwalder Allee 8-10, 16356 Werneuchen / Werftpfuhl.
Our house is located in the northeast of Berlin about 35 km from the city center on the B 158 on the edge of the nature reserve "Gamengrund".
Arriving by car
On the A10, take the exit Hohenschönhausen / Blumberg / Bad Freienwalde. Follow the B 158 in the direction of Bad Freienwalde. The entrance to the youth education center is located directly on the B 158, opposite the turnoff to Strausberg / Hirschfelde.
Arrival by public transport
From the station Ostkreuz in Berlin to our front door you only need about 50 minutes. Single and group tickets for the return journey can also be purchased in our house. Talk to us for this!
For those arriving from Berlin take the regional train RB 25 (Niederbarnimer Eisenbahn) from the station Berlin-Ostkreuz or Berlin-Lichtenberg to Werneuchen. From Werneuchen take the bus 887 in the direction of Bad Freienwalde or Tiefensee (unless otherwise stated) to the stop "Werftpfuhl, Dorf / B158".
The following trains from Ostkreuz have direct connection to the bus at Werneuchen station:
Monday to Friday - from Ostkreuz
- 5.17 (10 Min. waiting time in Werneuchen, from Werneuchen Bus 908, minibus, on school days only, to "Werftpfuhl, Dorf")
- 12.21 (from Werneuchen Bus 908, minibus, on shool days only, to "Werftpfuhl, Dorf")
- 14.21 (from Werneuchen Bus 908, minibus, on shool days only, to "Werftpfuhl, Dorf")
Saturday and Sonday - from Ostkreuz
The regional train RB 25 operates at Ostkreuz station from platform 14. It lies parallel to the tracks of the S-Bahn (Ringbahn).
The following buses have direct connection to train RB 25.
Monday to Friday - from Werftpfuhl
- 14.54 (Bus 908, minibus, from "Werftpfuhl, Dorf", on school days only, connection uncertain)
- 16.39 (Bus 908, minibus, from "Werftpfuhl, Dorf", on school days only, 15 Min. waiting time in Werneuchen)
Saturday and Sundy - from Werftpfuhl
Here you will find
the schedule of the regional train line RB 25
For other connections in Berlin and Brandenburg please use the travel planner VBB-Fahrinfo.
For other train connections please use the timetable information of Deutsche Bahn.